1. Which of the following statements about the FLAURA2 study is true?
1. MBC: In the SONIA trial, patients were randomly assigned to receive AI therapy versus AI therapy plus a CDK4/6 inhibitor as initial therapy for HR+, HER2- metastatic disease followed by switch to Fulvestrant plus CDK4/6 inhibitor versus Fulvestrant alone at initial progression, respectively. Which of the following was not observed?
2. 80% of patients with high grade ovarian cancer will eventually experience recurrence. Unfortunately PFS and ORR have been shown to decreased with each subsequent line of therapy. In the last few years there have been advances in biomarker-based drug development for upfront maintenance therapy and for recurrent ovarian cancer. Which of the statements below is correct?
3. Genetics: Which of the following statements is true regarding contralateral breast cancer risk (CBC) among carriers of pathogenic variants in hereditary breast cancer genes in the CARRIERS study?
4. The KEYNOTE 522 trial evaluated the addition of pembrolizumab vs placebo to preoperative systemic chemotherapy for early stage triple negative breast cancer with immunotherapy. Which of the following was not a feature or finding of the study:
Which of the following is true regarding revumenib for treatment of r/r KMT2Ar AML?
Mr. R is a 79M with PMHx significant for stage IIIB DLBCL s/p R-CHOP x 6 cycles (finished therapy 3 years ago) who was recently found to have recurrent disease. He is deemed not to be a transplant candidate but would still favor definitive therapy if possible. He presents to clinic to further discuss possible definitive options for his R/R DLBCL. Based on current FDA-recommendations, what treatment regimen would you most likely recommend for your patient?
Common side effects of menin inhibitors such as ruvemenib include:
63-year-old man with triple refractory Multiple Myeloma is on cycle #6 of GPRC5D-bispecific antibody (Talquetamab) at 0.8 mg/kg every 2 weeks with a complete response per IMMWG criteria. Patient developed an erythematous rash covering 50% of BSA. Skin biopsy shows interface dermatitis. Rash has had a partial response to systemic corticosteroids. An option in the management of this complication would be: