4th Annual Pink & Teal Conference 2021
- This online LIVE event will be held on July 23, 2021.
- On-Demand recordings of the conference will be available for 30 days following the event.
- Information for earning your CME credits will be emailed to you after the conference.
- Upon registration, a confirmation will be sent to the email you provided.
- Login information and instructions will be emailed to you within 2-3 days of the conference.
The 4th Annual Pink & Teal Conference is going to be held online utilizing a multimedia webcast and virtual conference platform to livestream the keynote, plenary sessions and ancillary events. The conference will be recorded and available for viewing on-demand for 30 days following the conference.
The purpose of this conference is to educate practitioners and update their knowledge of the biologic pathways associated with Breast & Ovarian Cancers. The conference will also discuss the existing and emerging therapies for the management of patients with these cancers.
Medical, surgical, and radiation oncologists as well as primary care physicians, gynecologists, medical professionals and health care professionals with an interest in breast and ovarian cancer are invited to attend.
After completing this activity, participants will be able to:
- Describe the evolving gene mutational spectrum of malignant breast and ovarian cancers as well as the genetic implications of these diseases.
- List the advances in biologic knowledge and treatments, including hormonal, chemotherapeutic, and targeted based treatments for breast and ovarian cancers.
- Discuss the shift in knowledge and treatment decision making in breast and ovarian leukemia cancers.
- Explain the current knowledge on hematologic complications of COVID-19 and the impact of vaccines on the treatment, efficacy, and health of patients being treated for these malignancies.
This Activity is Planned by myMedEd, Inc.