Long Island Heart
State-of-the-art Cardiovascular Care for the clinician
LIVE Online Event
Long Island, NY | November 6-7, 2020
- Earn your CME credits LIVE!
- Each lecture will be recorded and made available for review
- Upon registration, confirmation and receipt of payment will be provided via email
- Login information and instructions will be provided prior to the event
In the United States, cardiovascular diseases claim more lives than all forms of cancer combined. Currently more than one in three adults live with one or more types of cardiovascular disease. Long Island Heart: State-of-the-Art Cardiovascular Care for the Clinician is designed to provide clinicians with the best practices and state of the art advances in diagnostics and therapeutics for cardiovascular disease.
Long Island Heart: State-of-the-Art Cardiovascular Care for the Clinician is intended for interventional cardiologists, clinical cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons, hospitalists, internists, family practitioners, pulmonologists, nephrologists, emergency medicine physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and clinicians who provide care for patients with cardiovascular disease.
- Review the current epidemiology, diagnosis, pathogenesis, and treatment of cardiovascular disease
- Integrate the current and emerging diagnostic and pharmacologic therapies for cardiovascular disease into clinical practice
- Review the strategies and challenges related to the management of cardiovascular disease
- Discuss the impact of diagnostic and treatment strategies on patient outcomes in cardiovascular disease
Registration Confirmation and Refund Policy: