On-Demand Recordings - September 24-26, 2021
3rd Annual Breast Cancer Symposium
Save the date for the 4th Annual Breast Cancer Symposium, a LIVE or HYBRID event at Hudson Hall Opera House, Hudson, NY on September 23-25, 2022.
If you are not already on our email list, click here to be notified when registration opens.
- This online LIVE event was held September 24-26, 2021 and is available now as a recorded CME-Accredited On-Demand Online Activity
- Upon registration, confirmation will be provided via email with login instructions
- When registering use promo code nyohbcs2021
After completing this activity, participants will be able to:
- Review the modern surgical approaches addressed in the patient encounter
- Discuss updates in breast cancer imaging for earlier detection
- Identify therapeutic advances in early and advanced hormone receptor-positive, HER2neu overexpressing and triple negative breast cancer
- Review advances in radiation therapy and outcomes
- Identify risk factors and endocrine interventions in patients high risk for developing breast cancer
- Discuss the role of hereditary genetics and the implication to the patient and their families
This Activity Is Planned By myMedEd, Inc.