3rd Annual Breast Cancer Symposium
- This online LIVE event will be held on September 24-26, 2021.
- On-Demand recordings of the conference will be available for 30 days following the
- Information for earning your CME credits will be emailed to you after the conference.
- Upon registration, a confirmation will be sent to the email you provided.
- Login information and instructions will be emailed to you within 2-3 days of the conference.
After completing this activity, participants will be able to:
- Review the modern surgical approaches addressed in the patient encounter
- Discuss updates in breast cancer imaging for earlier detection
- Identify therapeutic advances in early and advanced hormone receptor-positive, HER2neu overexpressing and triple negative breast cancer
- Review advances in radiation therapy and outcomes
- Identify risk factors and endocrine interventions in patients high risk for developing breast cancer
- Discuss the role of hereditary genetics and the implication to the patient and their families
MD = $400
APP (NP/PA) = $100
RN / Other = $50
Students = Free
Industry = $400
Industry supporters are provided a certain amount of complimentary registrations based on support level. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to check on complimentary registration status.
Registration Confirmation and Refund Policy
This Activity Is Planned By myMedEd, Inc.