Save the date -
3rd Annual Breast Cancer Symposium
- The LIVE online event was held on September 25-26, 2020
- On-Demand recording of the LIVE conference is available until October 26th!
- Information for earning your CME credits will be emailed to you after the on-demand period ends
- Upon registration, confirmation and receipt of payment will be provided via email
- Login information and instructions will be emailed to you
This event is currently closed for registration.
The 2nd Annual Breast Cancer Symposium is being held online utilizing a multimedia webcast and virtual conference platform to livestream the keynote, plenary sessions and ancillary events along with moderated Q&A panel discussions. The sponsors and exhibitors of the conference will be available for attendees to visit during the duration of the conference in the Virtual Trade Show hall. The conference will be recorded and will be offered on-demand for 30 days following the conference.
Advances in breast cancer health have been growing exponentially during the twenty-first century and identification of novel therapeutic strategies have led to improved surgical and radiation outcomes. Actionable targets have identified smarter systemic therapies with improved, disease-free, overall survival benefits. In addition to awareness, addressing the health, emotional, and physical well-being of patients after breast cancer treatment have improved the overall quality of life for the patient and their families. As breast cancer is a multimodal disease, the purpose of this conference is to present the multiple facets that constitute the individual patient’s diagnosis, management, and treatment. The goal of this conference is to educate the medical and global community in a forum to foster communication that will benefit the individual patient as well as the community.
Medical, surgical, and radiation oncologists as well as primary care physicians, gynecologists, medical professionals and health care professionals with an interest in breast cancer are invited to attend.
After completing this activity, participants will be able to:
- Review the modern surgical approaches addressed in the patient encounter
- Discuss updates in breast cancer imaging for earlier detection
- Identify therapeutic advances in early and advanced hormone receptor-positive, HER2neu overexpressing and triple negative breast cancer
- Review advances in radiation therapy and outcomes
- Identify risk factors and endocrine interventions in patients high risk for developing breast cancer
- Discuss the role of hereditary genetics and the implication to the patient and their families
The fee for this educational activity is $250 for physicians and $50 for all other allied health professionals.
Registration Confirmation and Refund Policy
Upon receipt of payment, your registration will be secured and a confirmation email will be provided. If requested, a full refund will be provided within 30 days of the conference.
This Activity Is Planned By myMedEd, Inc.