2ND ANNUAL BREAST CANCER SYMPOSIUM
Albany, NY | June 15, 2020
Albany Marriott Hotel
189 Wolf Road
Albany, NY 12205
Advances in breast cancer health have been growing exponentially during the twenty-first century and identification of novel therapeutic strategies have led to improved surgical and radiation outcomes. Actionable targets have identified smarter systemic therapies with improved, disease-free, overall survival benefits. In addition to awareness, addressing the health, emotional, and physical well-being of patients after breast cancer treatment have improved the overall quality of life for the patient and their families. As breast cancer is a multimodal disease, the purpose of this conference is to present the multiple facets that constitute the individual patient’s diagnosis, management, and treatment. The goal of this conference is to educate the medical and global community in a forum to foster communication that will benefit the individual patient as well as the community.
There is no fee for this educational activity
The upcoming inaugural conference titled: Breast Cancer & Survivorship in the 21st Century is proudly hosted by New York Oncology Hematology, PC
After completing this activity, participants should be better prepared to:
- Review the modern surgical approaches addressed in the patient encounter
- Discuss updates in advanced breast cancer imaging for earlier detection
- Identify systemic therapeutic advances in hormone receptor-positive, HER2/neu overexpressing and triple negative breast cancer
- Review advances in radiation therapy and outcomes
- Discuss the multiple aspects of surviving breast cancer, including the physical and emotional hurdles and improving sexual health
This Activity Is Planned By myMedEd, Inc.